Friday, April 16, 2010

And the Flavor is. . . . . . . .


We saw the Doctor yesterday, and she said that there is a 95% chance that we are having a . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
girl!


That's right: We will have our very own little Brady Bunch. Though, I have to say, I think I'm way tougher than Carol Brady. First of all, I am actually giving birth to all six of mine, AND I have NEVER had a housekeeper. (OR way cool station wagon! :-)

We're excited though. It's a little weird for me though. Growing up with four brothers, and Paul having four boys in his family had me feeling that WE needed four boys. AND , I always seemed to understand boys better than girls, so I just assumed I'd have more boys than girls.
That said, I love how delicate and adorable my baby girls are. I love to dress them up and watch them giggle. And I love sister relationships. Come to think about it, I love to just sit back and watch my children interact with each other. I love the parent/ child relationship, but there is also something totally magical about sibling relationships. Sure, there are arguments now and then, but what a wonderful thing it is, to have siblings to grow up with and REALLY NOW just how crazy and silly your parents are. Ha ha.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment