Friday, June 25, 2010

New Kid funnies

Yes, I realize that these stories probably appeal to me more than anyone else, but I still think they are worth sharing :-) These are kid comments from the last couple of weeks.

Natalee (6 yr old): "Mom! Timmy called me Stupid"
Tim: "But MOM! It was ON PURPOSE!!!"


Next Story:
Paul and I were teasing the kids about something silly they had done, and made a comment that maybe they weren't so smart. Breanna (9 yr old twin), acted all indignant and said "HEY! There are only THREE kids in our class that are in the gifted program, and WE ARE ONE of them!" (Ha ha. I laughed so hard, and she did too once she realized what she had said.) Paul reminded her, that they really DON'T share a brain, even if they are twins, and really count as TWO> ("No Una-minds, in this house!") Now, we like to quote Toy Story and say "We are ONE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment