Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My honey. . . .

Today, I want to take a minute to say I LOVE my Husband! I think it is all too easy to get caught up in the everyday mundane parts of life without stopping to say "WOW! I am blessed."
If I wanted, I could sit and make a lists of struggles and "uncomfortables," but let's face it, that doesn't make ANY of us feel better.
Listing ways we are blessed DOES!

I am thankful every day for my amazing husband. It's funny, because I started to write a very lengthy note here detailing many of the things I so love about my best friend. As it grew longer, I started to feel that it had become TOO personal. Instead, that letter is now pasted in a word document, to be given to him.
Paul truly makes me a better person, and is a healing balm on my daily wounds. (no matter how superficial they may be)
I miss him every day he is gone, but am so grateful knowing that I will ALWAYS get him back! :-)
So, now you have the short and sweet version. Lydia loves Paul! (enough said)

No comments:

Post a Comment