Thursday, June 27, 2013

Recent funnies

June 19, 2013
Last week, Breanna was away at Girls Camp. This week, I'm being reminded of all that she does to help out at home, and especially with baby sister. (She doesn't even need to be asked). So I told her today "I've decided, you can never leave home again, until Angela graduates from high school." Her response, "Kind of harsh. But OKAY.

May 17, 2013
My two year old today: "Oh no Mama. The milk is sad."
Me: "the milk is sad?"
2 yr old: "it's crying"
Then I look at the gallon of milk on the counter with moisture dripping down the side and realize what she is talking about. This little girl is so stinkin' cute. Gosh, I adore her!


Feb 27, 2013
String instruments being played in my home makes me feel so content! Loving that my twins just started playing the cello and double bass. Already, they sound fabulous. I like to think they got their musical talent from me The funny thing is, when I mentioned that to BK, she said "Well, duh! HOW could we get it from DAD?!" ha ha.

"I hate it when you open the fridge and can't find what you're looking for. . . .like happiness, . . .and perfect abs. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment