Thursday, October 20, 2011

You so need to see how she's grown!


Just look at my baby girl! She's so grown up! and SO fun! She's 13 months now, and so full of life and happiness. She is still the happiest baby on earth and laughs ALL the time! She loves our dog (oh yeah, we got a dog. I'm not as thrilled, but the rest of the family seem to enjoy him:-)
Angela also LOVES music, and will get annoyed if others try to interrupt her music time (on the real piano, or her play piano or drum). She loves shoes, and smiling, and crawling EVERYWHERE (but has no desire to walk. ha ha). She especially loves to empty out bags or buckets of their belongings. (this is NOT my favorite game to play.)
IT's just her and me at home during the day, since all the other kids are in school, and we have a lovely time together. OH, I love this baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment