Monday, November 21, 2011

I don't want to forget. . .

There are so many stories that come out of my kids. I tend to forget many of them though, SO, I'm going to try and be better about posting them here (which later will turn in to a blog book), so their words, actions, and little personalities don't get forgotten about. . . .

So, Timmy (my 5 yr old) walked out to me last night, and was all teary eyed, and said "Mom, I need something to remind me." and I said "something to remind you of what?" and he said "of Daddy." and I said "You miss Daddy?" He nodded his head with the saddest eyes, and I said "I have the best reminder EVER!" and walked him back to Daddy to get a real Daddy hug. I guess sometimes he forgets that Daddy's home now, and woke up thinking he was gone again. . . .Daddy got to snuggle and hold him for a long time then, and they just talked. Then, Daddy wrapped him up in my blanket (that has pictures of Paul all over it), and put him to bed. SO TENDER! I am SO thankful we have the real thing here with us this year! SO thankful!

**Another tidbit: Angela today got into my pantry and found the potatoes and garlic, and decided that eating garlic like an apple is a good idea. She was quite enjoying the raw garlic cloves and did NOT like me scooping it out of her mouth. ha ha. Having a child eat plain garlic is definitely a first for us. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment