Monday, November 21, 2011

More funny/ cute kid stories from the past. . .

October 30, 2011-


"So, at church today, during the service, "N" leans over and asks me if she can go use the bathroom. I whispered "Sure, just make sure to walk reverently and quietly, and fold your arms." She looked at me, rolled her eyes, and then said "I don't need to go THAT bad.", and she did NOT go. I just started laughing. I mean, REALLY?! ha ha. Oh, that girl!"





October 28, 2011 -


So, I think we have an official first word for Angela. ("Mama" and "Dada"). She has been saying "oh, WOW" all day yesterday and today. Too cute!





Septemeber 28, 2011 -


"Playing tag/ peek-a-boo on all fours with my baby girl! There are some precious joys in life. And Her giggles make it magical!"





9/23/11 -


"I hate when I don't forward a chain letter and then the next day I die."





Sept 20, 2011-


"So yesterday, My "T" man goes to kindergarten, and his teacher notices he got a haircut, and comments that she likes it. His response? "Yup! Business up front, PARTY in the BACK!" She wasn't sure she heard him right, and had him repeat it, which he did with even MORE gusto the 2nd time. For the record: No, we did NOT give him a mullett. ha ha. It cracked both myself and the teacher up. :-)"





September 16, 2011-


"My 10 yr (I) just said to me"Mom, if you're wondering why T (5 yr old) is mad, it's because he wasn't born in 2000. And that's the year of the dragon."Um,. . . well. . . .okay, then. (What does a mom even say to that? ha ha)"

August 21, 2011 -










So our family was talking tonight about if we were in a circus, what job
we would want to have and "T" (5 yr old) pipes in. I want to be the
killer, and kill clowns. . . . . but I would tell him jokes first." I
was laughing so hard, I was crying.. . . .Oh, that boy. . . . .though, I
think it is time to take him to a REAL circus, so he knows, that's not
really a job. ha ha


July 25, 2011


My 10 (I) and 12 yr old (A) boys were just arguing about something when my 7 yr
old (N) daughter jumps in "Ladies, ladies, you're BOTH pretty!" (yes, I've
heard that phrase before. But LOVED that it came from her to her
brothers) LOL

July 12, 2011 So, my Natty just came down the stairs crying and saying "Mom, I'm
just growing up TOO fast, and I'm not READY to grow up yet!" - - -
Aaahhh. . . bless her heart. . .I told her I'm not ready for her to do
that either. . . :-)But boy, it made me smile.

June 12, 2011 --My baby girl Angela (9 mos. old) started dancing to our opening hymn at church today. It cracked me up. That little girl had music in her SOUL!

"I dream of a better tomorrow . . .where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned. "

May 9, 2011 - Conversation with my 4 yr old today: T: "Mom, when daddy gets home, can we get a pool of honey?" Me: "a pool of HONEY???" T: "Yeah, a pool of honey!" Me: "NO!" T: "But why? it would be awesome!" (Can I just say I love that I had to actually explain to him why a "pool of honey" is NOT a good idea?! Love that boy!)

--May 2011 -- In light of recent events, this is my quote of the day (borrowed from someone else) "The problem with quotes on the internet is that many are not genuine" - Abraham Lincoln (ha ha)


**And this is just a few extras I'm remembering from years past:


-Last year, 2010, Rachel and Corban came to visit. Adam came up to me one day, and asked if I would help him with a school project. He was supposed to tell me a story, and I was supposed to draw a picture of what he was telling me about. I said "Why don't you ask Rachel or Corban if they'll do it? They are MUCH better artists than me." . He got all exasperated and said "I Can't! It says Right here, it HAS to be a grown-up!". We all laughed at that one. ha ha





-At the age of 3, Timmy LOVED tomatoes (he still does actually). One day, I was slicing a tomato, as Timmy went running by, and I said "Here Timmy. You can have this tomato." He said "Oh, Mom. I don't like tomatoes." and I said "yes you do! You LOVE tomatoes." He responded with, "Oh, I do?" and plopped it in his mouth and ran off happy. Such a strange little boy. ha ha





--We were teasing the kids once about them not being smart (we were all smiling and laughing, it's not as mean as it sounds. ha ha). Breanna sat up tall, and said "We are TOO smart! There are only three kids in gifted ed. in our class, and Isaac and I? We are ONE of them!" She caught herself immediately after saying it, but we all (her included) just ROARED with laughter! And she may NEVER live those words down. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment